PFD Level 2 – May-Jun 2022 Weekday (B)
The Level 2 Diploma Course is to learn the intermediate techniques of French floral design that create compositions that are more complicated and expressive. Old techniques will be enhanced, and new techniques will be introduced. Upon finishing total 24 classes and passing the Level 2 exam will receive PFD Level 2 Diploma.
Details about this course’s schedule, please see here.
In Class B, the below techniques and styles are introduced:
1. French Table Flower Arrangement with Parallel & Weaving Technique
2. French Bridal Bouquet with Compound Technique
3. French Hollowed Round Shape Structural Bouquet
4. French Cascade Table Flower Arrangement with Collage Technique
5. French Table Flower Arrangement with Fluid Technique
6. French Structural Table Flower Arrangement with Threading Technique
7. French Horizontal Bouquet
8. Golden Ratio Floral Wreath with Grouping Technique
- Schedule Class C will be announced later.
- Class A, B, and C altogether as an entire course for PFD Level 2 Diploma. The enrolment does not discriminate the class’ registration order.
- Students must pass PFD Level 1 Diploma’s examination as this course’s prerequisites.
- Class A Fee: Tuition HKD $8,000 (total 8 periods) + Material Fee HKD $8,000, total HKD$16,000.
- Class B Fee: Tuition HKD $8,000 (total 8 periods) + Material Fee HKD $8,000, total HKD$16,000.
- Class C Fee: Tuition HKD $8,000 (total 8 periods) + Material Fee HKD $8,000, total HKD$16,000.
- Class A, B, and C’s Examination Fee, material fee, PFD Level 2 Diploma total HKD $4,500 (must finish the entire course of Level 2 first. All fees must be paid at the time of enrolment).
- Charges for retaking the examination HKD $1,300 (per subject).
- Class enrolment is based on the payment of tuition. Material fee should be paid and confirmed before class commences.
- Paid tuition and material fee are non-refundable except the cancellation of the class or insufficient students in 1 class.
- Once the course enrolment is confirmed, until told otherwise (before class commences with instructor’s approval), cannot be cancelled or exchange into other classes.
- If a student drops out in the middle of the course, all paid fees will not be refunded.
- Every student can be absent for 1 period. The missed classes will be made up in next semester.
- Course registration before 01/MAY/2022 will get the early bird discount – HKD $1,500.
- Registered students will not enjoy student discounts for the course.
- Including tuition and material fee.
- Including snacks and drinks.
- Including photography.
- For health and safety reason, all students must wear medical masks for classes.